Each week, we scour the worlds of innovation, tech for good and social impact to bring you seven of our top stories…
- The Black Pound Report revealed that companies are missing out on £4.5 billion of disposable income of Black, Asian and Multi-Ethnic people in the UK by not embedding diversity and inclusion in their brands.
- Hong Kong takes another step forward in achieving cleaner air by using roadside sensors to detect vehicles with the dirtiest fumes and forcing owners to get them fixed.
- Before its retirement in January 2031, Nasa plans to transition the International Space Station to commercial operations, planning to develop a “low-Earth orbit commercial economy.” After January 2031, the ISS will be crashed into the Pacific Ocean.
- Welsh fintech Sonovate – which provides finance and technology services to businesses that engage freelancers and contractors – had a record quarter at the end of 2021, providing funding of £90 million to businesses
- A fatal disease that has been killing small elephants may come to an end soon with the trial of a new vaccine.
- CAR-T Cell therapy proven to be a method in curing leukaemia after two patients achieve remission over a decade later.
- Researchers have discovered that Earth has 14% more species of trees than originally thought, with the majority being found in South American tropical forests.
Share This Story
Latest From Seven
Why storytelling will remain a – uniquely – human skill
Earwigging on the tube recently, I overheard a conversation between two friends. The first ...
Could crypto-mining spell the end for mudlarking?
If, like me, you enjoy a bit of history, you may be familiar with ...
Seven from Seven: Turning Ocean Vapour Into Drinking Water, And Batteries Made From Trees
Each week, we scour the worlds of innovation, tech for good and social impact ...