Each week, we scour the worlds of innovation, tech for good and social impact to bring you seven of our top stories…
- Beauty brand Garnier is aiming to reduce water usage with its first mass market no-rinse conditioner, where every tube of conditioner will save 100 litres of water.
- A solar powered ‘Superyacht’ can go from sailing the seas to flying high in the skies as Italian designer ‘Lazzarini’ creates an extravagant ‘air yacht’.
- British scientists create a revolutionary skin cancer test that is able to predict the spread of the disease.
- Israeli researchers teach goldfish to drive a tank on wheels in an animal behaviour study.
- Pasta straws and cutlery could help reduce single use plastic usage as a more environmentally friendly solution.
- Researchers and engineers from various parts of America have collaborated to create Facebit – a ‘smart facemask’ which can monitor heart rate, respiration and wear time.
- And finally, electric knee implants can better the life of those who live with arthritis as bioengineers develop a tiny mesh for cartilage regrowth.
Share This Story
Latest From Seven
Why storytelling will remain a – uniquely – human skill
Earwigging on the tube recently, I overheard a conversation between two friends. The first ...
Could crypto-mining spell the end for mudlarking?
If, like me, you enjoy a bit of history, you may be familiar with ...
Seven from Seven: Turning Ocean Vapour Into Drinking Water, And Batteries Made From Trees
Each week, we scour the worlds of innovation, tech for good and social impact ...